Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013

Week before Amsterdam

Nothing happened this week really except for Tuesday night because it was the night before Erster Mai (May Day). That night (Tuesday) I Skyped with my mom to figure out my school stuff and then we pre-gamed in Kara's room and then went out to the festival in the Oberstadt. Everyone was there which was really chill. People bought some beer and I got a drink from a guy. I tried some of the beer too. We talked a lot and chilled and listened to music and I smoked again :/ After that we went to Sudhaus with a bunch of us. It was really fun and I asked a ton of questions as always. We chilled there for a while and then Rolando fell asleep and I laid next to him as a joke. We got some doner and then took a cab home where everyone talked about Emily and how she was so upset about Jordan. When I got home I heard some interesting stuff and then talked to Brooks and he invited me to chill with Katie and Lea, which was really fun. They were smoking while we talked and then I told them about my step mom. Brooks gave me a book that he said would maybe help me, which I really appreciated. They all seem like people who would really be there for you. Earlier that day I had had a dream about Beth dying and woke up crying and then he told me about his friend dying, so I had had a really shitty morning. Talking to my mom made me feel a lot better. Anyway, after chilling with them I said goodnight and then went back to my room and Skyped with my sisters and my mom and we all laughed a lot. It was really nice. I was still drunk though! After that we Skyped with my dad for a little bit. He seemed so sad, but he asked us all how we were doing and asked me about school and Celina about wok. He didn't want to talk about Beth which is understandable. It made me sad to hear him that way; he seemed different. my sisters and I talked after that and wondered how this death would affect him. We don't know, but he cant go downhill because he has Julie. After that I went to bed, which was like at 7 in the morning. I woke up the next day at 11 feeling like shit and just had a lazy day watching Friends since it was a holiday. After that Brooks messaged me about breakfast so I met up with them for it. We had a nice breakfast with coffee, breakfast sandwiches and waffles. It was all really good. Lea, Brooks, Katie, Matthew, Yuri, were there. It was nice to chill with new people and talk with them, although I was super tired so I didn't talk much. After that I came to my room and chilled again. I wathced some tv, but my computer was slow so I just went to bed.

This morning ( May 2) I woke up late and cleaned my room and then ran some errands in town and ran into Kara and ket her boyfriend. After that I met up with Katie, Callum, ROlando, Georgie, Courtney, and Kai for dinner which was really nice of them to include me. We had a really nice dinner with german noodles, pizza, enchiladas, and green beans. I had fun just talking with them. After that I came to my room and started packing for Amsterdam tomorrow which I am stoked for! We are going with the "quad pod" and Charlie and Han. It should be fun..update to come!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen