Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2013

Springfest in Munich

This week we had like no recovery time from Dublin. We had school Monday and then that screwed me up for the rest of the week after getting pretty much no sleep. I napped but was still exhausted as usual. We left for Munich early Thursday morning. It was about a 7 hour bus ride but it was really nice because we all had our own seats. We got to Munich and got to our hotel (Econtel?) which was really nice, probably the best one we will stay in while here. They had free tea, croissants, and coffee! After we settled into our hotel we went into town to meet Courtney and Katie in the Marienplatz. We chilled for a little bit and got some ice cream and then walked over to the English Gardens to meet the guys. It was so beautiful there. We found the guys and then walked over to the Chinese Tower ( I think it's called) and we got Apfelwein and shared a pretzel. We relaxed for a little bit and then walked over to the guys' hostel and they got some soda. After that we went back to our hostel because we were exhausted. We went to bed so that we would have energy for Springfest! The next morning we got ready and pre-gamed for Springfest and had Coffee with Baileys which was really good. We had other drinks too and then took the train over to Springfest. We had a table outside and we met up with everyone else. We ordered some beers and pretzels to share and took a lot of pictures. We went inside eventually and that is where the drama went down. There were people who told us to leave because they had the table first and then they said this isn't America you cant just take our seats, which isn't really what happened and then a guy was trying to push Kara off the seat because he was an ass hole. I tried to make the peace but Sam and I got in a fight kind of and I ended up leaving before I got food or anything. I also smoked that day which was weird. After that I left with Courtney because we both were ready to go and we walked out into the carnival part and got some nuts and saw the rides. After that we headed over to where they were staying and we peed in the bushes lol. Second time that weekend. Then we had some food and headed over to a bar. I was really tired so I was ready to go home and took the train and bus home after they finished their beers. The other girls went to the guys' hostel while I did that. I kind of wish I had been there but that's okay. Saturday we didn't do much. We just met up with Courtney and Katie at a beer garden and I got a pretzel. We stayed there for a little bit and then walked to Marienplatz and got ice cream. We bought some souvenirs and then went back to the hotel to get ready to go to Springfest at night. We were all really drunk and the bus driver didn't let me on the bus with my drink. When we got there it was really fun and we went on a lot of the rides. We went on a spinning one that was the best one I think. Then we went on one that swung back and forth and then the carousal last. We took a picture with some cops and then chilled. The view from the carousal was really beautiful. After that we went to a bar and Ashley and I got a pitcher of cider. We drank way too much that night and I was flirting with some random guy just for fun. Two guys came and sat next to us and we talked to them a little bit. After that we took the train home and I tried to apologize to Sam but it kind of backfired and she yelled at me and it just was dramatic on both of our parts. it was awkward for the rest of the weekend after that. After that we went home and I got sick and don't fully remember that night. I woke up in the morning and was confused about how I got home and didn't even know I was. It was fun though because I was like half asleep while they were talking about Degrassi and how Liberty sucks. It was really fun they were talking about Degrassi for like the longest time. The next morning we just went into town and got some food. I just ate the food I brought and took a nap. I felt really hung over. On the way home it was way more crowded but it was an okay ride, just seemed really long. When we got back it was nice to get back early and actually have people at the train station. We got some food and then got on the train home (where my luggage almost got away from me) and then the bus actually came on time. It was great transportation which was a first for us. I just relaxed when I got home and got ready for school the next day. I really liked Munich and would like to go back for Oktoberfest one day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen