Donnerstag, 18. April 2013

April 15-18

This week was the first week of regular classes. I ended up switching classes and dropping the conversation class so my schedule is pretty relaxed. I don't have school Thursday or Friday which is really nice. I like both of my classes but the structure is a lot different here. We had our tutorials and we all commented on what we miss from home and what we don't like here or what the cultural differences are. The people are a lot different, kind of standoffish and don't say excuse me. It sucks that stuff is closed on Sundays, but it is also pretty relaxed here. It is going to be nice going home and hearing English everywhere, but everything also looks so ordinary in California, where everything is so much more beautiful in Europe.
Monday night we went out and pre-gamed in 15 first. We were going to go to the big party for the new students but the wait was like over an hour so we ended up at Sudhaus. I ended up leaving early because I was tired while the others stayed. We also went out Wednesday night. We went bar hopping with Charlie and Han which was actually really fun. It was just a chill night and the weather was perfect. We went to about 4 or 5 bars and then got Doner of course. Drunk food. Always. And we got some really good drinks at Paprica, Plan B and another 2 I cant remember. We went to Sudhaus for like 2 seconds, got food and then called it a night. Tonight we leave for Dublin which I am really excited for. I hope it is more organized because in London we ran out of time to do a lot. Everyone was so nice and helpful in London so I hope that they are the same in Dublin.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen